درود مهمان!  / حسابی بسازید.
امتیاز موضوع:
  • 0 رای - 0 میانگین
live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings
NEW YORK -- Wily Peralta looked completely focused on the mound -- even if he had more on his mind than the New York Mets. Dallas Goedert Womens Jersey . Peralta pitched into the seventh inning and Jonathan Lucroy had three hits to send the Milwaukee Brewers past the slumping Mets 3-1 Wednesday night. Immediately after the game, Peralta headed home to the Dominican Republic to take care of some "family business," manager Ron Roenicke said. The pitcher will rejoin the team in Milwaukee this weekend. Roenicke said the plan has been in place for a while. The Brewers didnt want to reveal specifics, but it sounded as though Peralta was dealing with something serious. "Pretty tough. I dont know how he did it, but he did it. Pretty amazing, considering," Lucroy said. "I dont think I could do that with stuff like that on my mind." Lucroy doubled twice and drove in a run, raising his batting average to .341. Carlos Gomez and Jean Segura each had an RBI as the NL Central leaders wore down Jacob deGrom (0-3), still looking for his win after six mostly solid starts. The shaggy-haired rookie was lifted in the sixth after throwing 80 strikes in 107 pitches. But he got little help from his teammates as New York lost for the seventh time in eight games. "One of these days we are going to get that big hit for him and hell get that win," Mets manager Terry Collins said. Collins made it halfway through the latest defeat, ejected in the fifth for arguing a replay ruling. The attendance of 20,170 marked the smallest crowd at Citi Field this season -- for the second consecutive night. Peralta (6-5) used a 96-98 mph fastball and his nasty slider to hold scuffling David Wright and the punchless Mets to four hits in 6 1-3 innings. The right-hander won his second consecutive start following a four-game losing streak. It was the second time Peralta has shut down the Mets. He beat them 3-0 with eight innings of two-hit ball at Miller Park on Sept. 16, 2012. "Wily was really good. Command a lot better. Fastball was down in the zone better. Slider was better," Roenicke said. "I thought he pitched today instead of fighting through things and just trying to throw as hard as he could." Will Smith worked a scoreless eighth and ex-Mets closer Francisco Rodriguez got three quick outs for his 20th save in 22 attempts. First baseman Mark Reynolds made a diving catch to end it. Milwaukee has won nine of 14 overall. "It was definitely a grind-it win," Lucroy said. In his second game since moving into the leadoff spot, Scooter Gennett gave the Brewers a pair of pesky at-bats that paid off. He saw a total of 16 pitches during his first two trips to the plate and got a hit both times. After a double to start the third, he scored on a groundout by Lucroy. With the score tied in the fourth, Mets left fielder Curtis Granderson misplayed Aramis Ramirezs leadoff double. Segura tried to squeeze home a run with one out, but bunted foul. On the next pitch, he lined an RBI single to snap a 2-for-28 skid. Lucroys fifth-inning double sent Ryan Braun to third. He scored on Gomezs infield single to make it 3-1. "Lukes locked in and he has been for quite a while," Roenicke said. "His at-bats are outstanding." Taylor Teagarden was called out on a bang-bang play at first to open the bottom half. Collins challenged, and the crowd cheered when replays appeared to show Teagarden was safe by a hair. But the call stood upon review, bringing a confounded Collins out of the dugout again. He gestured toward the big video board in centre field and was given some leeway during the discussion before getting tossed by plate umpire Gary Cederstrom. It was Collins first ejection this season. Managers are not allowed to argue replay rulings. "I knew when I left the dugout what was going to happen," Collins said. "Sometimes you have to have an answer." Lucas Dudas sacrifice fly put the Mets ahead in the second. NOTES: Gomez has reached safely in 26 straight games, the longest active streak in the majors. ... Milwaukee must decide by Friday whether to return LHP Tom Gorzelanny (shoulder surgery) from his rehab assignment or keep him on the disabled list. ... An MRI showed Brewers RHP Tyler Thornburg has irritation in his right elbow, but no ligament damage. "Its not super serious, but we are going to be cautious," Roenicke said. Thornburg went on the 15-day disabled list June 7. ... Brewers RHP Kyle Lohse (7-2, 3.27 ERA) faces LHP Jonathon Niese (3-3, 2.68) in the series finale. Tommy McDonald Jersey . "I had a pretty good year," the soft-spoken Granberg told TSN.ca with a grin from the teams annual rookie tournament in London. A fourth-round selection in 2010, Granberg is worth keeping an eye on with NHL training camps rolling around in less than a week. The six-foot-two, 200-pound defender may not possess the wow-inspiring theatrics of fellow prospect Morgan Rielly, but nonetheless has a chance to contribute with the Leafs when all is said and done this season. Wes Hopkins Eagles Jersey .com) - The Hatch Attack is back in the Southern Conference. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-...ox-Jersey/ . "I never commented to anyone that I wanted out," he explained. "My heart is with this group and making the playoffs." Kesler added that the rumours are "completely false" that he asked to be traded - recently or ever.Fernando Alonso refused to get carried away despite leading McLaren into Q3 for the first time since renewing their Honda partnership. The Woking team hadnt reached the final shootout since Abu Dhabi in 2014 before Alonso gave his home fans something to cheer by qualifying 10th for the Spanish GP.But while the two-time world champion acknowledged the progress McLaren were making this season, he holds much higher aspirations. Its nothing really, compared to our goal which is being world champions, he said. Its just a mini target. We need to go through Q3 and be regularly in the points and be close to the podium positions. That is something we need to regularly go through before we can be referenced as a team.We are in the right direction, we keep improving, but theres still a long way to go. Its good to be in Q3 but I think bigger things are coming and hopefully we see it soon. Team principal Eric Boullier echoed the Spaniards thoughts, adding: Im not sure its that big. This is not the target. On the way to winning, this is one step up. We are on the move which is positive.McLaren secured their first points of the season at the Russian GP and brought a significant aerodynamic upgrade to Barcelona, as well as one intricate new front wing.Only Jenson Button used thhat part on Saturday but he finished over a tenth of a second behind his team-mate in Q2 and will start the race in 12th, albeit with a free strategy on tyres. Ron Jaworski Jersey. Spanish GP Qualifying Report Lewis Hamilton on pole in Barcelona as Red Bull lockout second row Its been a long time coming over the last two years, he told Sky F1 when asked about the Q3 achievement. Fair play to Fernando, hes been very quick all weekend.For me, its been a really difficult weekend. Ive adapted to it as best l can and one-and-half-tenths away from Fernando is the best Ive been all weekend. So Im not too upset.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV.  Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Conclusions from qualifying When is the Spanish GP on Sky? Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
پاسخ

پرش به انجمن:

کاربران در حال بازدید این موضوع: 1 مهمان

درباره انجمن plcmen آموزش plc و انوماسیون صنعتی

برای اطلاعات بیشتر، از فرم تماس ما استفاده کنید.

تبلیغات